16. December 1979
Born in Wesel, Germany
raised in Hünxe, county of Wesel, Germany
IT Networkengineer - Bern University of Applied Sciences | BFH in Bern, Switzerland
Responsible for networking at all BFH sites, DC, WAN, LAN, WiFi
Network strategy, network design, network build, network operation, network automation and lifecycle
04/2020 - 07/2020
Customer Solution Authority - Vodafone Group Services GmbH in Düsseldorf, Germany
Providing a dedicated customer account with technical and engineering expertise
Working with the dedicated account team to develope the account with improvement in terms of revenue und technological adaptation
Sales Engineer - COLT Technology Services in Düsseldorf, Germany
Changing my carreer from Operations to Pre-Sales I now work in the Professional Services Department of Colt
providing Market Trends and Insight to customers which are in need for expertise about Digital Transformation, Best Practices and Professional
Solutions to meet their Business targets.
01/2016 - 11/2018
Administrator 2nd Level Data - 1&1 Versatel in Essen, Germany
Maintaining AS8881 and fixing problems for customers.
Again it is a position that is heavy on technology and thinking straight to isolate and fix problems.
Also new is that I work with Huawei forming a well connected NGN.
03/2008 - 2015
Moved to Dortmund, Germany, to work at Verizon Business
Consulting Engineer - Network Planning and Engineering Europe
Technology responsible and backup contact for european core and backbone AS702
After several reorganisations and changes in tasks since I started with Verizon,
I did work with a wide area of technologies and solutions including the following technologies and tasks (excerpt)
- Juniper Networks M/MX/T-Series, PTX 5000 routers
- Cisco GSR/CSR routers
- BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, MPLS, RSVP-TE, LDP
- Design and Engineering of solutions to manage End of Life issues
- Vendor relationship for engineering
- PoC for Product Marketing public IP EMEA
- Arbor TMS
- Traffic engineering guidelines
- International cable system delay optimization
- Private and public peerings
- Firewalling, Layer2/3 VPN services (LDP, IPSec, L2TP, VPLS), IPv4 and IPv6
- Engineering for DSL/Dial platform in Europe
- L2TP and legacy ATM interconnects with local Telcos across europe
- Local tails via Ethernet/TDM/xDSL/WLL with different local Telcos across europe
- Radius authentication and accounting
01/2003 - 02/2008
Hansenet in Hamburg, Germany
During a reorganization of the Network Operations department
I was offered a position as IP Network Engineer in the third level IP network support AS13184.
01/2002 - 12/2002
Hansenet in Hamburg, Germany
I took the opportunity to switch into
the new established 24/7 IP NOC department.
I started to work as Technician IP Network.
09/1997 - 02/2001
Moved to Wuppertal to start my vocational training.
vocational school, graduated
vocational training at Deutsche Bahn AG in Wuppertal, Germany
Communication electronics technician
03/1996 - 08/1997
public secondary school Wesel, Germany
08/1991 - 03/1996
public secondary school Voerde, Germany